Resort News and Updates
Great for Second Home/Resort Buyers
Developer Financing Available
For a limited time, the Lake Buena Vista Developers are offering buyers at our resort two programs:
- Seller Financing - Pay 30% down and 5% interest (amortized for 30 years) with a five year term and no points.
- Lease Back - If you prefer a certain return, lease the condo back to the Developer and enjoy a 6% return in addition to the use of your condo (up to 2 weeks/year).
Resort Joins the Ranks of Disney "Good Neighbor" Hotels
The Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa has been certified as a Disney "Good Neighbor" hotel. These special hotels have passed a certain high standard criteria setup by Walt Disney World. For a hotel to become part of Disney’s Good Neighbor program, a Disney executive has to inspect the property. The goal for this program is for Disney to give its stamp of approval for hotels close to Disney that meet these high standards. We are excited and honored to be part of this great program.
Trip Advisor Comments:
Terrific fun at a terrific hotel! This property is fantastic, the rooms must be seen to be believed.
The resort is easy to locate and the grounds were very nicely appointed. Two pools
available amongst the 4 buildings, one large pool, one pool with a replica pirate ship
and a tiki bar that offered food and drinks for kids and adults, this was a great favorite for families with kids.
We booked this hotel as it had good reviews and was located near Disney. We booked a two bed apartment that was very spacious. The check in staff were very polite and helpful as were the ladies selling Disney tickets.
When I first arrived I was greeted with welcoming staff and complimentary fresh lemonade, and also gave me information about the surrounding area. When it was time to check in I told them that I had an infant and would like a crib. They advised me that they ran out but would get me a crib by the end of the night. I had no problem with that. When I got up to my hotel I was amazed! I had a full kitchen 2 bathrooms and a Jacuzzi. It was so wonderful.
Ninety-five percent of Expedia customers recommend our resort, giving it a rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars.
Expedia customers love our condo hotel resort for proximity to Disney and cost savings.
Satisfied guests make our day!
We love reading what our guests have to say on Expedia! “The moment I arrived, I was already planning a return stay!! We were on the 11th floor overlooking the pirate ship lagoon, beautiful at night when the lights come on. Fireworks visible from the room...the 2 bedroom villa was extremely clean, excellent layout, jetted tub in master, wonderful decor...great service all around from the moment I checked in ... accessible within a short walk to premium outlet stores and eateries.”
July 12, 2009
Expedia customer: “A full kitchen in the condo saved us tons of money. We could eat a good breakfast and pack lunches/snacks for the day.”
Expedia customer: “We are in Orlando twice a year and stayed at many other resorts, but we both agree that this resort is the best!”
Expedia customer: “Our balcony overlooked the fabulous pool area, and I was surprised at how quiet the room was with the pool down below.”
Expedia customer: “I loved the location. The hotel was kid friendly, clean and comfortable. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!”
Expedia customer: “The pool was great for adults and young children.”
Expedia customer: “Beautiful at night when the lights come on. Fireworks visible from the room.”
TripAdvisor comment: Terrific fun at a terrific hotel! This property is fantastic, the rooms must be seen to be believed.
FULL SAIL AHEAD to PIRATE'S PLUNGE!
Lake Buena Vista Resort's Pirate-Themed Aquatic Center Now has a Name, Pirate's Plunge.
A giant pirate ship anchors the Pirate’s Plunge 25,000-square-foot Aquatic Center.
- A 7,500 square foot zero-entry pool
- A water slide within the pirate ship
- Three interactive play features: two "Under-Brella" domed circular waterfalls and a "Port Beacon" water curtain
- Five water cannons
- Three large spas with rock work and landscaping
- Poolside tiki bar
- Loungers and hammocks
Lani Luau is Pirate’s Plunge poolside restaurant and bar.
To preview the menu, Click Here.
Reflections Spa-Salon Now Open!
The Resort’s 6-story Reception Building houses the Reflections Spa-Salon. This distinctive, extravagant building features a grand lobby and front desk and accommodates the 9,000 square foot signature health spa on the top floor. For a menu of spa services, Click Here. The Reception and Spa Building includes 18 premier, two bedroom, two bath condominiums that have fully appointed upgrades throughout, including stainless steel appliances in the full kitchen and are designed for in-room spa services. The lobby houses a comfortable “living room” with fireplace, coffee bar and lounge. There are still a few of these exclusive, two bedroom condos available. Contact our sales department now for details.
Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa has received the following international travel and tour honors proving that the Resort can more than hold its own against the industry's top national brands. Virgin Holidays is the largest transatlantic tour operator for travel to the U.S. and Caribbean.
- Trip Advisor's "Travelers' Choice 2015 Top 25 Best Hotel for Families." This is the fourth consecutive year Lake Buena Vista Resort has won this award.
- Virgin Holidays Bronze Award Holiday "For All" Award in 2013
- Virgin Holidays Silver Award - Best Family Hotel in 2009
- Expedia's "Best of +VIP Access" hotels for 2014. This honor was only given to the top 300 +VIP Access within their global collection based on Expedia +gold member feedback.
- Travelife Gold Award 2015 is for "Sustainable Tourism" based upon an independent audit of the hotel's "green practices" and staySky Hotels & Resorts management and employees commitment to our community.
- Booking.com : "Award of Excellence" for guest reviews 2014
- TUI Group 2008 Award For Excellence Excellence - Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa is the only Florida hotel to receive a Gold Award from TUI Travel PLC, a UK-based international leisure travel company operating in 180 countries.
The Resort was also included on the 2008 Expedia Insiders' Select List of the World's Best Hotels representing the top one percent of nearly 80,000 properties worldwide. Expedia is the world's leading online travel company.
The condo-hotel Resort is ranked as the top recommended Specialty Lodging location in Orlando by TripAdvisor, the largest travel community in the world with 15 million reviews and opinions covering 300,000+ hotels and attractions worldwide. Overall, the Resort has a rating from TripAdvisor of 4.5.
Building 5 is another 15-story building that is open and operating. This building, just like Building 3, has two levels of covered parking and 152 condo units. To view our Resort Site Plan, click here.
Buildings Three, Four & Five
Aerial View of Lake Buena Vista Resort and Shopping Mall
New Pizza Hut concept debuts in Central Florida
The first Pizza Hut Café Express in Central Florida opened on March 5, 2008 at the Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa, coinciding with the nationwide debut of this new Pizza Hut concept. The 3,000 square foot, poolside restaurant is one of only two locations in the state.
The menu includes classic Personal Pan Pizzas®, Personal Primo™ Pizzas as well as sandwiches, salads and a breakfast menu. The centerpiece of the new concept is an entertainment-style cooking area that allows customers to watch their meals being prepared.
Frankie Farrell's Irish Pub & Grille
Another wonderful addition to our Resort Village is, Frankie Farrell’s Irish Pub & Grille. The Pub was designed by a former Dublin pub owner, who has re-created some of the elements that make the great pubs of Ireland truly unique. Sporting real Irish pub spirit and décor, Frankie Farrell’s is a gathering place where friendly bartenders and servers will make you feel at home. Come enjoy the art of conversation, watch one of the 17 large plasma televisions, or just sit back and relax. With 32 taps dispensing such great beers as Guinness, Mangers, Boddingtons, Bass and more, coupled with great traditional Irish and American fare, enjoy the best of Ireland while in Orlando.
Game Room Now Open
Located next to Frankie Farrell’s is the resort’s new game room. Enjoy the video games, pool tables and more.
Why Buy in Orlando?
- Excellent climate with over 300 days of sunshine every year
- Average temperature is 70° F (21° C)
- No state income tax
- World’s #1 tourist destination
- Increasing real estate values, compared to other major U.S. cities
- Ranked #1 in Second Home Market in the U.S.
- World-class convention services
- Average hotel rate 78% in Lake Buena Vista area
- Record-breaking 59 million visitors per year